The Hebron Masonic Lodge cornerstone was placed in position at a large ceremony on Wed., July 13th, 1887. Early in the morning visiting Masons arrived by train and wagons. The largest delegations were from Nelson, Alexandria, Belvidere, Davenport, Hubble, and Superior.
Located on North 4th St., the structure will be 43’ x 96’. Cost at completion will be $11,000. The second story will be used as a lodge room for the Masons and Eastern Star. Werner’s Star Furniture store will set up their businesses on the first floor.